Weiss Kreuz is a horrific anime/manga which I nevertheless write for, and I freely and thankfully admit I do not own.
>> news/info - gravitation - schwarz - misc - minibb
Lahl [Remix 2004/5] |comment|
*unfinished* They share common money, they delight in pissing each other off...and then there's Crawford, who they refuse to share. (This is a rewrite of an oldass story, which I wrote back in the day.)
Pairing: Crawford x Original Character (yes, a Mary Sue), Schuldig x Crawford
Genre: Drama/suspense, Romance
Rated: (NC-17) cussing, violence, sexual situations
- The Red Shirt -- "Sexy lips. Curve of deltoid. Flat of abdominal muscles. Schuldig found himself wondering how Crawford smelled. Like leather, maybe, from the office chair he was so fond of? Like cigarettes, maybe? Right now, he might smell like women's perfume -- a knot formed in Schuldig's gut, and he grit his teeth."
- Culmination -- "He is, delightful, regardless of his desire to be anything else."
- Bleach in the Bathtub -- "It was hardly the glowing morning-after Schuldig didn't realize he wanted."
- Player -- "You, son of a bitch." She inhaled deeply, "You planned this."
Crawford gave her a composed smile, sipped his drink, and then spoke, "But isn't this what the both of you wanted? Duke it out? Fight over me? Spill blood and rain fire and all that? Didn't you want to impress me with who wants me more? I'm waiting. Impress me." He laughed once, shortly, "Make it interesting. Do a handstand, train some dogs."
- Challenge and Trust -- "'Dead bodies, remind me of you.'"
White Sketch Only |comment|
This is just some stupid sketch I tossed together a while back, about flowers and concerning white boys. Or, I suppose more accurately, concerning flowers, considered by one white boy.
- ws -- "Sometimes Youji thought that the shop – all fangirls aside – had the emotional resonance of an airport."
Plot, what plot? An excercise in sensuality. Schuldig/Crawford. Could be seen as an vignette from The Trilogy.
Pairing: Schuldig x Crawford
Rated: (R) sexual situations and strong langauge
- pwp -- "They fell asleep, a bit of a sticky mess, but quite comfortable."
Detente: Trilogy Part 3 |comment|
Schuldig and Crawford lead a live well within their own norms -- violence, sex, and arguments. Years of arguing over value and love must be settled, a conclusion must be reached. While this is the third in a trilogy, I did attempt to write all three stories in such a way that reading all three isn't necessary to understand the events that take place in each of them.
Genre: Romance, Drama
Rated: (R) cussing, violence, sexual situations
- Business as Usual -- "What no, 'shi-ne'?" Schuldich kicked him and danced back away from him. Aya swung his katana around as if he could jab at him with his senses confused. Schuldich laughed again, and tossed a look up at Crawford. He made a kiss face at Crawford and winked. "What do you think, baby, threesome?"
- The Etiquette of Scars -- Schuldig handles Him, He handles Schuldig. Break and refine. And what is worth? And what if you don't understand? Everyone has scars and stories.
- Life and Work -- He was giving Nagi lessons in perfection.
"In this job, anything less than perfect means you're dead." A simple statement. He meant it. Crawford pulled out his gun, elegantly, not even bothering to be fast. His eyes don't change at all, but they never do. It's the same face he wears when he kills, another person's life doesn't matter to him. He received no thrill from it, he has no remorse. It's a fact, a reality, something casual he does when he's on the clock. Murder is not how he gets his kicks, murder is not where the action is.
- A Little Bit More -- Everything would be perfect, if only it were just a little different.
- Breaking Points -- Enough is enough.
- Separate Meditation -- What 'alone' is like.
- Prince Adolf, On File -- He's caught, he's not sure he cares.
- Tension, Obligation -- Debating value, learning jealousy.
- Chapter Last -- Chapter last. Conclusion, epilogue.
I'm Not Going Insane : Trilogy Part Two |comment|
Schuldig nears the edge of mayhem and violence. Crawford tells him his worth. Second of the Trilogy (more of an interlude). While this is the second in a trilogy, I did attempt to write all three stories in such a way that reading all three isn't necessary to understand the events that take place in each of them.
Genre: uhn, fiction?
Rated: (PG-13) cussing
- ingi-1 -- "God, not another fit of angst. Do you have any idea how boring that is? Can you at least read the porn so I'm mildly entertained?"
- ingi-2 -- "Be quiet. Let me finish." Crawford's voice was tougher now, but still had that undertone of gentleness. "You are intelligent, and you are ruthless. I can put you on a job, and it's going to god damn get done. It's not just your telepathy, but I'm not even going to pretend it's not valuable. And beyond the team, I value you. When we're alone, and you have that sick sense of humor. When we're alone, and you pry me away from my research. When we're in bed. I value you. There would be a definite absence without you. You are beautiful. Physically, you are beautiful. Your perfect red hair, your perfect green eyes. Your skin. Even your scars, are beautiful. I won't say that I can't get along without you. I won't say that I'd die without you. But I do appreciate you being here. I do appreciate you."
Years, Trilogy Part One |comment|
Schuldig & Crawford start a relationship based on casual sex, but years pass, and things change. This is part one of my "Schwarz Trilogy", however it ought to be written in such a way that you don't need to read the rest of the series to 'enjoy' it.
Genre: Drama, Tragedy
Rated: (R) violence, sex, cussing
- yrs -- “I’m a precog.”
“Oh, is that all?” Precognition was rare. A lot more rare than empathy and telepathy.
“That and I’m an genius.”
“Arrogant fuck, aren’t you?” He couldn’t help but laugh a bit.
“Aren’t you?” Crawford gave him a light smile again, this time it had less arrogance and more amusement.
Schuldich looked at him a bit, answering it with a bit of a wry grin of his own. “Yeah, guess I am.”
Bit o Fun |comment|
A bit of a doodle. Schuldig entertains himself well. Probably my oldest WK story, apart from the original "Lahl" (no longer online).
Rated: (PG-13) innuendo
- bof -- Schuldich enjoys taunting people. Crawford most of all.